The 2018 SMSF Service Provider Awards, co-hosted by smstrusteenews and research house CoreData, have given trustees the opportunity to acknowledge the firms considered to have provided the best offerings in the sector throughout the year.
SMSF trustees were surveyed online between May and July and asked to vote across 15 categories in a process that resulted in certain organisations repeating their wins from 2017 and others being recognised for the first time.
Repeat winners included CommSec, Macquarie and AMP, with trustees citing characteristics such as ease of use, fast and efficient client service, competitive pricing and a solid reputation as values they considered most important.
The 2018 winners are:
- Australian shares – CommSec
- International shares – CommSec
- Fixed income – CommSec
- Administration –SuperConcepts
- Commercial property – AMP Capital
- Residential property loans – Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Investment platform – BT Wrap
- Cash and term deposits – Macquarie
- Insurance – AMP
- Audit – ASF Audits
- ETF – iShares
- Listed investment company – Australian Foundation Investment Company
- Trust deeds – DBA Lawyers
- Infrastructure – AMP Capital
- Innovator – La Trobe Financial