The best operators within the industry were once again recognised at the 2017 SMSF Service Providers Awards co-hosted by selfmanagedsuper and research house CoreData.
SMSF members nationwide participated in an online survey conducted between May and July to determine the best organisations in regard to servicing fund owners.
Respondents were asked to vote across 15 categories of services, with the results collected and analysed by CoreData at the end of the survey period. In general, members thought the best SMSF service providers had offerings that were easy to use, were low cost, provided good user support, and, in terms of investment managers, had forged a strong track record of delivering good returns.
The winners for 2017 were:
- Australian shares – CommSec
- International shares – CommSec
- Fixed income – CommSec
- Commercial property – Charter Hall
- Residential property loans – St George
- ETF – Vanguard
- Listed investment company – Argo Investments
- Infrastructure – Magellan
- Investment platform – Macquarie Wrap
- Cash and term deposits – Macquarie
- Insurance – AMP
- Audit – Evolv
- Administration – SuperGuardian
- Trust deed supplier – ClearDocs
- Innovator – RateSetter